Regardless of what style of music you’re mixing live sound for, the most important thing you can learn is the effective use of your equipment. Even a master builder can stumble if they’re given a tool they’ve never seen before.
While this free Ministry Month Workshop will be focused on house of worship PA, the concepts and principles that you learn will apply to all genres and styles of music. This is the idea workshop for any sound engineer who wants to take their skills to the next level.
What to Expect
- How to use your PA to its fullest potential, big or small
- Different setups for different venues, also how to record sermons on Sundays
- Troubleshooting, when it comes to issues on your system, and maintenance
- Understanding the relationships between cables, connectors, DI’s, mixers, monitors, processors, mics, speakers, etc.
- Create a relationship with the people on stage
Where: Paul Bothner Music Somerset West
Shop 16, Checkers Centre
c/o Main & Gordons Street
When: 15 May 2019
Time: 19:30 pm
GET MORE LIKE IT SENT TO YOUR INBOX
with our weekly email newsletter.
More About the Presenters
This workshop will be presented by Timothy Swartz & Haydn Van Rheede. Both are accomplished musicians in their own right, with years of professional experience behind and in front of a mixing desk.
Their unique experience makes them an ideal duo to help you to learn how to make the most out of your PA system.