Join Paul Bothner Music in conjunction with Mackie South Africa for the first in a three-part series aimed at House of Worship sound engineers.
Chesne Adams and Jeremy Busy, the Paul Bothner Music Plumstead sound reinforcement experts, will be presenting this FREE Ministry Month workshop. So if you or someone you know could use a few sound engineer hacks & troubleshooting tips, this is the perfect workshop.
Where: Paul Bothner Music Plumstead
Shop G7 Richmond Center
When: 9 May 2018
Time: 6:30 pm
Do you want to stay in the loop about other FREE workshops at Paul Bothner Music? Then be sure to sign up for our weekly e-newsletter. You can also take a look at the rest of our Ministry Month Workshops [here].
The objective of this workshop is to equip the average, part-time sound engineer with the necessary knowledge to properly operate and tackle the common problems which face the majority of sound reinforcement systems.
What to Expect
- A no jargon, fit for purpose, easy to understand approach and presentation.
- The first session will look at basic hacks and tips for the church sound engineer.
- More specifically you will learn:
- Monitor placement, how many monitors you need and getting the perfect monitor mix.
- Getting the perfect drum mix
- Feedback hacks and signal loops; what are they, and how do you avoid them?
- Engineer vantage points and what the audience hears.
- How to ensure that your sound coverage is effective.
If you have any questions, why not drop us a mail?