Mackie have developed an iron-clad reputation in the world of PA loudspeakers. Offering everything from their budget Thrash series to the professional-grade DRM range, Mackie know how to make a high-quality speaker at a reasonable price.
Enter the brand new Mackie THUMP GO, an addition to the incredibly popular THUMP series of speakers, the THUMP GO is designed for versatility.
Battery-powered, Bluetooth-equipped, and ultra-flexible, the Mackie THUMP GO is ready for your adventure. Let’s take a look at what makes it tick!
Built to make your life a whole lot easier, the Mackie THUMP GO offers quick setup and simple-yet-powerful sound processing, plus flexible inputs, Bluetooth streaming, and wireless control.
But most importantly, the THUMP GO provides clear, punchy, and accurate sound, whether you’re listening to music around the braai, busking in the street, or owning the stage. Take the performance of the renowned Thump series anywhere with Thump GO.
All it takes to understand just how great the THUMP GO is, is to take a quick glance at it’s feature set.
- 8″ high-output speaker powered by a 200W Class-D amplifier
- Battery powered for remote use up to 12 hours!
- Bluetooth streaming and wireless control via the Thump Connect 2 app
- A built-in 2 channel mixer including 2 combo XLR/line input jacks
- A host of powerful sound shaping tools including voicing modes, ducking, and anti-feedback features.
- Easily pair two THUMP GO’s via the Mackie app to operate them as a full stereo mini PA system.