Bothners recognizes the importance of taking care of our team and guests alike, in order to provide a safe shopping environment.
Apart from hand sanitizers being available for you around our stores, we also follow strict sanitation rules in all of our stores by sanitizing and cleaning on a daily basis; which includes but is not limited to:
- Schedules for cleaning of sales counters and common areas.
- Daily cleaning of merchandise; including after a visitor has handled said gear.
- Continuous and frequent hand cleansing.
- Replacing hand towels with disposable paper towels.
We have taken proactive steps, to ensure that our team received training and have access to sanitizers and disinfection products so that our customers can visit with peace of mind.
These are also made available to all our visitors upon entering and exiting our stores.
In order to further reduce any risk of exposure, all business trips that were to be undertaken by our team members, have been cancelled.
We have opted to have no face to face meetings and rather communicate via email and telephone.
Here are some tips that you can use to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Adopt a conscious hygienic mindset
- Take proactive steps in practicing good public hygiene
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid shaking hands
- Avoid close personal contact
- Wash your hands regularly and in the correct way and for the right amount of time
A national general public hotline (0800 029 999) is available to answer questions related to the virus.