Drum Month 2019 Super Session
Join us for our free Super Session! Come through for a double-header workshop, plus stand a chance to win prizes in our weekly Lucky Draw. Our Super Sessions are proudly sponsored by Zildjian.
10:30 – Dominic Mcnabb Showcase
11:00 – Going Beyond the Usual with Your Drumming
12:00 – Lucky Draw
Enter on the day. Separate entries for over- and under-16’s. Bring your friends and see who can play the most drum strokes in 60 seconds! Zildjian sticks, stick bags, and vouchers up for grabs.
Headline Drum Clinic: Going Beyond the Usual with Your Drumming
Do you find that you are playing the same patterns and fills that you always have? If you want to spice up your playing, you should learn to go beyond the usual when you play. But how do you do that? Without guidance, breaking out of your regular patterns can be next to impossible.
During this Free drum month clinic, Jason Moser will guide you and help you to go beyond where you are.
More Drum Month 2019
What to Expect
- Getting into odd time signatures
- Exploring unusual subdivisions
- Unorthodox metronome use
- Wrapping your head around polyrhythms
Where: Jean Village Music
Shop 3 Jean Village Shopping Centre
Corner Jean Avenue & Gerhard Street
When: 27 July 2019
More About Jason Moser
Jason started playing the drums when he was just 4-years old and moved to professional drumming in 2006. His musical career has seen him:
- Opening for ‘Fallout Boy’ in 2007 with an artist called “J”,
- Playing at ‘My Coke Fest’ in 2007 with an artist called “J”
- ‘Loftus for Jesus’ in 2008 with Louis Brittz, Retief Burger, Juanita Du Plessis, and others
- Various Mighty Men Conferences in 2010 – 2012 with Retief Burger and Louis Brittz,
- Playing at ‘Jacaranda Day’ on Loftus rugby stadium with ‘Riana Nel’ in 2012,
- Performing Live on RSG radio station, as well as MK television Studio 1 with Bouwer Bosch in 2012.
Just from the list above, you will be able to see that Jason is a solid drummer with heaps of experience and plenty to teach.
GET MORE LIKE IT SENT TO YOUR INBOX
with our weekly email newsletter.