Glenwood Village Branch Manager
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | August 30, 2018
We are looking for a hardworking, experienced, motivated end energetic retail branch manager, with proven track record to manage our Glenwood Village Music Branch. The successful applicant will lead our team of experienced sales staff.
Applicants must be:
- Able to work under pressure
A proven track record of experience in a retail environment is crucial.
As Glenwood Village branch manager, you will be in direct contact with customers and as such, will be required to deliver excellent service. It is essential that the candidate has good working knowledge of music and musical instrument related equipment.
We offer highly competitive packages, with ample advancement and career opportunities.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Carel at:
- . You asked for it, and they listened! The Black Cat Bones are getting ready to launch their fourth studio album – ‘Here is a …
- . After discovering that he loved writing songs in high school and taking some guitar lessons, Jesse could sense that he was embarking on a …
- Tis the Season to be jolly. Everywhere you look you’ll be sure to find Christmas themes; from brightly decorated trees to fat guys in red …
- For the uninitiated, the cajon is an odd instrument; after all, it’s just a box that you sit on and hit, right? Well, not exactly. …