It would be no over-statement to say that RØDE has led the charge of manufacturers offerings throughout the recent meteoric rise of podcasting – Offering everything one might need, including microphones, interfaces, software, boom arms – the whole nine.
The introduction of the RØDECaster Pro absolutely changed the game in this regard, offering the world’s most powerful all-in-one solution for podcasting.
Featuring four microphone inputs with studio-grade preamps for recording crystal-clear audio, smartphone, USB, and Bluetooth channels for seamlessly integrating remote guests, eight sound pads for triggering music and sound effects, powerful audio processing at the touch of a button and so much more, the RØDECaster Pro is designed to be all you will ever need to create incredible podcasts.
What makes it great...
- The perfect all-in-one podcasting solution
- Four studio-grade XLR microphone inputs
- Smartphone, USB and Bluetooth™ channels for remote call integration with automatic mix-minus for echo-free audio
- Eight programmable sound pads, with eight banks available – load up to 64 sounds in total!
- Powerful onboard audio processing, including the legendary APHEX Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ effects for next-level audio quality
- Record to microSD or a computer in stereo or multitrack for endless editing in post-production
- Incredibly easy to use
- Nine language options including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
Keep it Protected
Protect your investment with the RODECover Pro; a durable polycarbonate shell designed to protect your RODECaster Pro from dust, spills, and accidental impact. The cover is molded to precisely fit the unit and allows room for connected cables, so the unit can be set up for play at any time.
RØDECaster Pro User Guide
Keeping in with the theme of putting the customer first, RODE have developed a complete User Guide for the unit.
This comprehensive guide covers everything from getting started to livestreaming to advanced podcast production. With something for beginners all the way through to the more experienced podcasters; the User Guide is for anyone who wants to take their RØDECaster Pro knowledge to the next level.
Firmware Update Version 2.1.2
One of RODE’s strongest traits is their dedication to listening to customer feedback. This is specifically clear in their regular firmware updates. The most current version 2.1.2 introduced features such as MIDI control, DAW sync, updated ASIO drivers, and new sound pad modes.
The RØDECaster Pro Companion App is designed to ensure the seamless connection between your RØDECaster Pro and a computer, giving you access to powerful features including sound pad customisation, granular effects and processing, saving and loading settings, podcast exporting and more. The RØDECaster Pro updates are also accessed via the Companion App.