Work With Us: Parklands Branch Manager
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | April 4, 2018
We are looking for a hardworking, experienced, motivated end energetic retail branch manager, with proven track record to manage our Parklands Branch. The successful applicant will lead our team of experienced sales staff.
Applicants must be:
- Able to work under pressure
A proven track record of experience in a retail environment is crucial.
As a branch manager, you will be in direct contact with customers and as such, will be required to deliver excellent service. It is essential that the candidate has good working knowledge of music and musical instrument related equipment.
We offer highly competitive packages, with ample advancement and career opportunities.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to :
- What happens when you take three accomplished musicians and put them in the same band? You get something remarkable, something like coffee and Ouma’s Rusks, …
- The incredibly versatile DAW from Presonus that has been winning over musicians and producers with each successive release. Presented by Alistair Andrews, our Resident Studio …
- SECRETS, the American post-hardcore band from San Diego will be coming to South Africa on tour this month. As part of their tour, and in …
- As a musician, a metronome is one of the essential tools in your practicing arsenal. To be frank, if you are not regularly practicing with a …