Work With Us: Parklands Branch Manager
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | April 4, 2018
We are looking for a hardworking, experienced, motivated end energetic retail branch manager, with proven track record to manage our Parklands Branch. The successful applicant will lead our team of experienced sales staff.
Applicants must be:
- Able to work under pressure
A proven track record of experience in a retail environment is crucial.
As a branch manager, you will be in direct contact with customers and as such, will be required to deliver excellent service. It is essential that the candidate has good working knowledge of music and musical instrument related equipment.
We offer highly competitive packages, with ample advancement and career opportunities.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to :
- . If you are serious about improving your bass playing, one of the most important things you can learn is how to play the modes, …
- . The Cort Adirondack is the perfect companion for musicians on the go. With great tone, and the ability to line the guitar into your …
- . After discovering that he loved writing songs in high school and taking some guitar lessons, Jesse could sense that he was embarking on a …
- . “Jason Bradley is not just an undeniable country music force but with his larger-than-life personality, steely determination and proven ability, he’s a force that …