There is nothing like playing in a band…
Weekend Warriors focuses on just two things, playing great music and having fun.
There’s no better way to get back to playing music than joining Weekend Warriors. As a Weekend Warrior you’ll be playing with other musicians of a similar level and playing the music you love, from Daddy Cool to Snow Patrol.
What’s more Weekend Warriors is fun, the Weekend Warriors programme takes away all the hassles of organizing rehearsals and gigs, leaving you to get on with want you want to do… make great music.
Let the good times roll!!
Weekend Warriors is an adventure that begins with a jam and ends with a gig.
The Weekend Warriors programme provides exceptional gear, rehearsal space, a musical coach and even the members of your band! After the jam, you’ll rehearse for one night per week over a period of four weeks. All this jamming and fun won’t meander aimlessly like a typical jam session though. It leads up to a live event! You’ll perform through a really great professional PA system too! You’ll have the chance to play to friends, family and fellow Warriors. Again, it’s all arranged. The Weekend Warrior programme provides the staging, the sound, the lighting, and even the roadies. All you have to do is show up, have fun and be a Star!!
Have fun making music again!
Getting involved in Weekend Warriors is easy. All you need is a little time and a good attitude. It’s all about fun. No-one will get upset if you play the wrong notes – and there are definitely no nuns with rulers.
Can’t read music? No problem. Can’t read guitar tab? No problem. All we ask is that you know one end of a guitar from the other, or drum kit, or keyboard, or microphone.
The programme comprises of:
- A jam session for all potential Warriors, where bands will be formed
- A weekly rehearsal over four weeks, working with your own Weekend Warriors coach
- Great instruments and PA provided for you at the weekly rehearsal
- The big Weekend Warriors gig, complete with staging, lighting, sound and roadies all working hard to make you a star.
- If you’re not sure, come along to the jam – no charge for attending. If you like it, join up!
For more information contact.
Your Music Industry News!
- Fender is rolling out two new USA-made models — the American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker …Read More »
- This weekend! Boulevard Blues headline Harley Davidson Two Passes Rally! Dan Patlansky at Hillcrest Quarry! …Read More »
- When: Saturday 7 March 2015 Time: 12:00 till 14:00 Venue: Red Bull Studios 103B Bree …Read More »
- The BB-1X premium Bass stompbox is designed to make your bass sound bold and punchy. …Read More »
- More than a great gear expo, Industry Day featured cool jams with hot student talent… …Read More »