We Can Find It
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | January 11, 2017
Are you looking for something specific? A guitar in a particular colour or a double bass drum pedal that you read about online? If it’s available in South Africa, we can find it for you!
We Can Find It
With ten branches around the country as well as two warehouses, we at Paul Bothner Music have access to a massive selection of stock. Our ethos has always been that if it is available locally, we can and will source it for you.
What does this mean for you?
It means that you don’t need to drive or phone around the country in the hopes of finding gear. You don’t need to email different people and keep track of all their replies.
Likewise, it also means that is you played a blue bass that you fell in love with, but want it in red, we can make arrangements to get you one.
In other words, we can do all the work of finding your dream gear while you go about your day to day business.
All you need to do is chat with one of our customer consultants, and let them take care of the rest. They will dig around at length, and find out if the gear you want is available. If it is, they will be able to get you a price and make arrangements to have the gear brought to your preferred store. What could be more simple!
Furthermore, if the gear is not available in South Africa, there is still a chance that we can order it for you. So if you want one of the newest Fender Professional Stratocasters or Boss Katana amps, drop us a line.
We will be able to contact the suppliers and find out the price and availability.
Your Music Industry News!
- Fender has just announced the newest guitar range to join the Fender family. The all …Read More »
- We are living in the age of smartphones. They have replaced portable game devices, palm …Read More »
- Does music education affect your child’s ability to learn? The short answer is a simple …Read More »
- Make music your New Years Resolution! 2016 is a year that will go down in …Read More »
- We are as sorry as you are that we will be closed during our stock …Read More »