We Can Find It
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | January 11, 2017
Are you looking for something specific? A guitar in a particular colour or a double bass drum pedal that you read about online? If it’s available in South Africa, we can find it for you!
We Can Find It
With ten branches around the country as well as two warehouses, we at Paul Bothner Music have access to a massive selection of stock. Our ethos has always been that if it is available locally, we can and will source it for you.
What does this mean for you?
It means that you don’t need to drive or phone around the country in the hopes of finding gear. You don’t need to email different people and keep track of all their replies.
Likewise, it also means that is you played a blue bass that you fell in love with, but want it in red, we can make arrangements to get you one.
In other words, we can do all the work of finding your dream gear while you go about your day to day business.
All you need to do is chat with one of our customer consultants, and let them take care of the rest. They will dig around at length, and find out if the gear you want is available. If it is, they will be able to get you a price and make arrangements to have the gear brought to your preferred store. What could be more simple!
Furthermore, if the gear is not available in South Africa, there is still a chance that we can order it for you. So if you want one of the newest Fender Professional Stratocasters or Boss Katana amps, drop us a line.
We will be able to contact the suppliers and find out the price and availability.
Your Music Industry News!
- There is more to percussion that just keeping time. Every percussion instrument has a different …Read More »
- What steps are you taking when Ensuring Consistent and Solid Tone? Most musicians have different …Read More »
- Laney 50th Anniversary and the Launch Of The LA100BL Apart from ushering in five decades …Read More »
- Do you know how to get the best live or recorded tone from your kit? …Read More »
- Get your FREE Gifts from Fender this August! From lunchboxes to T-Shirts and caps, and …Read More »