VECTOR – VRE-15A
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | September 8, 2016
The new HH Vector Active series features 3 independent input channels, plus a media player offering Bluetooth connectivity as well as USB and SD card options.
· Compact Lightweight systems
· Clean, powerful sound
· Media player with Bluetooth connection
· Great versatility
· Renowned HH reliability
Ready for Anything .
Built to travel, the road-ready VRE Series is both lightweight and portable.
Moulded trapezoid cabinets allow for both upright or wedge-monitor placement with ease.
Supplied with a 35mm pole mount fitting as standard and comfortable side gran handles makes the VRE a joy to carry to and from the gig.
For the musician, DJ, Parties, your backyard barbeque or even just chilling. Vector VRE enclosures are the idea solution for whatever your sound reinforcement needs are.
Product Type Active Front of House Enclosure
Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz
Connections Balanced XLR & jack inputs – CH1 & CH2. CH3 – Mini Jack Aux in. On board Media Player SD card/USB & Bluetooth inputs. XLR Mix output.
Controls Level Per channel. Treble & Bass. Master Volume
Woofer 1 x 15″
HF Driver 1″ exit compression driver
Cabinet Molded polypropylene
Grille Heavy Custom Punched gauge steel
Handles 2 x Side bar handles
Pole mount fitting 35mm Pole fitting
Dimensions (HxWxD) (mm) 692 x 450 x 348
Amplifier type Toroid
Packed Volume 740 x 485 x 400
Power prog 400W
Frequency response (-3dB) 20Hz – 20kHz
Packed Weight 20kg
- . Do you want to stand in line to win a pair of Mackie MP-120 in-ear monitors? Of course you do! Fill in the form …
- . Music Exchange (MEX18), celebrates its 8th anniversary. MUSIC EXCHANGE (#MEX18), South Africa’s only entertainment-economy-focused conference, returns to Cape Town for the eighth time from …
- . All drummers run the risk of playing the same thing over and over again, without pushing boundaries or trying anything new. If you feel …
- . There is a misconception that if you become a good musician, that people will want to hire you. However, if you really want to …