V-Moda Headphones have officially launched in South Africa!
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | October 5, 2017
Introducing the New V-Moda Headphones
One of the world’s most premier ranges of headphones has officially launched in South Africa. V-Moda headphones lie in that space where the fashion conscious meets with the true audiophile.
So, what makes these headphones so great?
“Inspired by custom Milano style, V-MODA’s passion is to amplify an authentic music lifestyle via timeless products. Forged by unparalleled quality, fashion-forward design and an unequivocal passion for music and materials. V-MODA products have won over 35+ editors’ choice awards and have become essential indulgence for over 40% of the world’s top 100 DJs.”
But don’t just take our word that these headphones are great. V-Moda is the #1 brand on Amazon with over 100 000 reviews!
The V-Moda headphones can be customized to match your look. Each set of headphones comes with a few spare back-shields so that you can change the look of your headphones to better suit your style.
V-Moda headphones have proven time and time again that they are just about bullet proof. Don’t just take our word for it though, check out the stats for yourself.
- The V-Moda Headphones have been shown to survive over 70 drops on concrete.
- Virtually indestructible SteelFlex Headband
- Minimal sound variances from unit to unit checked along six parts of the sound curve versus 10-30dB+ of inferior products
- Kevlar-reinforced detachable cables and 45-degree plug strain relief can each bend more than 1 million times, over 100x industry standards
- MIL-STD-810G environmental tests including high and low temperatures, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure
Something for everyone
V-Moda headphones have something for everyone from Gamers to professional DJ’s. Take a look at a few of these featured items. If you’re not sure what you’re looking for, or if you want to ask us some questions on the V-Moda headphones, drop us an email and we’ll get back to you.
For the Gamers. The BoomPro
The BoomPro Microphone from V-MODA is creative yet simple. It’s one of those products that begs the question: Why hasn’t this been invented already? A 200 cm headphone extension cable with a built-in boom microphone – It’s ingenious.
The BoomPro Microphone converts your regular or studio headphones (with 3.5mm jack input) into a headset for gaming, communication, and recording.
If you want to order yourself a BoomPro, [check the availability on our online store].
For the DJ, Producer, and Audiophile. The LP2
Headphones are essential tools for mobile producers and musicians who require unparalleled performance delivered reliably, night in and night out.
The founder of V-MODA, also a producer and DJ, designed the LP2 to deliver professional sound yet withstand even the rigorous needs of globetrotting travelers.
Over 200 audiophiles, editors, artists, DJs and Grammy-winning musicians worked on this project. They collaborated for years on the tuning and features of the line.
V-MODA utilized hundreds of prototypes to gain feedback from the collective masterminds of the best in the business to create the ultimate versatile and customizable headphone.
If you want to order yourself a pair of LP2 V-Moda Headphones, [check the availability on our online store].
For the Professional Musician, or anyone who will not compromise on great tone. The Crossfade M-100
The Crossfade M-100 On-Ear headphones from V-Moda are one of the most stylistic, high-tech pair of cans available, and the sound performance is just as sophisticated.
The M-100 features 50 mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers that deliver multi-driver sound with the energy efficiency and quality of a single driver.
To recreate a pure balanced sound analogous to vinyl, M-100 uses no batteries or artificial sound processing. The rugged design encompasses first class material from its metal frame headband to the Kevlar reinforced cables, these headphones are made to last.
If you want to order yourself a pair of M-100 V-Moda Headphones, [check the availability on our online store].
- Regardless of what style of music you play, there will always be some overlap between genres. Quite often, if you want to improve one playing …
- FREE Bass Workshop with Schalk Joubert. The bass guitar is one of the most versatile instruments you can play. A solid bass player with a …
- Guitar Frenzy 2018 is here, and that can mean only one thing… It is time for the fourth annual Anything Goes Guitar Competition! Last year …
- We live in an age of technology and information. Nowadays, it’s easy to go online and to find tidbits of information as you need it. …