Sound Engineer Hacks & Troubleshooting
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | May 25, 2017
This is the first part of a two-part series presented by Arno Austin. This FREE Workshop will be looking at a few hacks and troubleshooting solutions for your church Sound Engineer.
What to Expect
The first session will look at basic hacks and tips for the church sound engineer. More specifically you will learn:
Monitor placement, how many monitors you need and getting the perfect monitor mix.
Getting the drum mix just right.
Feedback hacks and signal loops. What are they, and how do you avoid them?
Engineer vantage points and what the audience hears.
How to ensure that your sound coverage is effective.
More About Arno Austin
There are two ways that you will learn the finer points of sound engineering. The first would be to spend years and years gathering first-hand information. The second would be to learn from someone who already has that experience. Arno Austin has over a decades worth of experience in all things sound related.
Having trained with some of the industries best musicians, Arno is one of the first people called when anyone in Bloemfontein needs an assist.
Your Music Industry News!
- There is more to percussion that just keeping time. Every percussion instrument has a different …Read More »
- What steps are you taking when Ensuring Consistent and Solid Tone? Most musicians have different …Read More »
- Laney 50th Anniversary and the Launch Of The LA100BL Apart from ushering in five decades …Read More »
- Do you know how to get the best live or recorded tone from your kit? …Read More »
- Get your FREE Gifts from Fender this August! From lunchboxes to T-Shirts and caps, and …Read More »