Parklands Branch Manager Needed
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | July 10, 2018
We are looking for a hardworking, experienced, motivated end energetic retail branch manager, with proven track record to manage our Parklands Branch. The successful applicant will lead our team of experienced sales staff.
Applicants must be:
- Able to work under pressure
A proven track record of experience in a retail environment is crucial.
As a branch manager, you will be in direct contact with customers and as such, will be required to deliver excellent service. It is essential that the candidate has good working knowledge of music and musical instrument related equipment.
We offer highly competitive packages, with ample advancement and career opportunities.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to :
- One of the highlights of the Cape Town music scene is the annual Kirstenbosch Gardens Summer Concerts. Every year many of our friends take part …
- Karen Zoid is one of the only musicians in South Africa to achieve critical acclaim for both English AND Afrikaans music. Because of this she …
- In the last few years, the humble ukulele has become one of the top-selling instruments in South Africa. They sound good, are incredibly portable, and …
- . After an absence of more than 30 years, Sipho “Hotstix” Mabuse and his band will be returning to the Baxter for a one-night celebration. …