Now available in South Africa!
Intensive Music Teaching Diploma Courses
Rockschool South Africa
Click the link to go to their webpage: Rockschool South Africa
An Assurance of Quality for Your Students and Employers
Teaching Diplomas are a guarantee of quality and experience to potential students and parents looking for a music teacher. The qualification can also be used in applications for employment with music centres and schools. Teaching Diplomas cover lesson plans, group and individual teaching, plus the training to recognise and critique teaching practise.
The DipRSL (Level 4) is geared towards music professionals who are at the earliest stages of building a teaching practice. The LRSL (Level 6) is aimed principally at teachers whose practice is more established.
For Level 4 you need to have an accredited Grade 8 qualification or able to provide evidence of your teaching history. This evidence will need to be seen by Rockschool prior to you being accepted on the course. For Level 6 you should have an accredited level 4 qualification or able to provide evidence of your teaching history.
Get Qualified In Half The Time
Intensive courses allow musicians and teachers to attain their teaching qualification in the shortest space of time. These courses are offered in two different time frames:
• one is a seven day full-time course and runs over one week with attendance required every day
• the other is part-time and runs over a seven week period with one full day attendance required per week over weekends.
Please be aware that pre-course work is required to be completed prior to the start of the course. This course work is undertaken in the candidates own time and guidance is given on how to accomplish this.
• 7 day Level 6 (Licentiate) Intensive Teaching Course. Proposed dates for this 7 day full-time course are August Wednesday 15 through to Tuesday 21 with one day off on Sunday.
• 7 day Level 4 (Diploma) Intensive Teaching Course. Proposed dates for this 7 day full-time course are August Friday 24 through to Friday 31 with one day off on the Sunday.
• 7 day Level 6 (Licentiate) Intensive Teaching Course. Proposed dates for this 7 day full-time course are September Monday 3 through to Monday 10 with one day off on the Sunday.
More course dates to follow. If the above dates do not suit you please contact the office. Course dates may be subject to variation.
You can download a PDF brochure HERE outlining information on course structure, fees and how to register.
Find Out More
Anyone wishing to enter for a Rockschool Intensive Music Teaching Diploma course should contact the office on 011 791 0497 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org