Music In Ministry with Jonathan Ericksen
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | May 9, 2018
To many people, music is an intricate part of the ministry and how they celebrate. The idea of separating music from the church service would never even be considered in most congregations. Considering then how vital music is to your church service, you need to pay particular attention to ensure that you get it right.
During this FREE Ministry Month workshop, Jonathan Ericksen will be exploring the fundamentals of music in the ministry, and how to use your worship team to their fullest effect.
Where: New Life Revival Tabernacle
In association with DV Village Kimberley
When: Saturday 19 May 2018
Time: 3 pm to 4 pm
What to expect
- The fundamentals of a worship team
- Practical demonstrations on sound and instruments
- Worship team development skills
Do you want to stay in the loop about other FREE workshops at Paul Bothner Music? Then be sure to sign up for our weekly e-newsletter. You can also take a look at the rest of our Ministry Month Workshops [here].
More about the clinician
Jonathan Ericksen was born and bred in Kimberley. Music has always been one of this first loves, so it’s no surprise that he’s been actively involved with gospel and praise and worship music for his entire life.
Jonathan is the Senior Pastor of New Life Revival Tabernacle in Kimberley.
If you have any questions, why not drop us a mail?
- . Do you want to stand in line to win a pair of Mackie MP-120 in-ear monitors? Of course you do! Fill in the form …
- . Music Exchange (MEX18), celebrates its 8th anniversary. MUSIC EXCHANGE (#MEX18), South Africa’s only entertainment-economy-focused conference, returns to Cape Town for the eighth time from …
- . All drummers run the risk of playing the same thing over and over again, without pushing boundaries or trying anything new. If you feel …
- . There is a misconception that if you become a good musician, that people will want to hire you. However, if you really want to …