M-Audio CONTROL 49
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | March 8, 2018
VIP3.0 provides you with unparalleled access to your virtual instrument and effect collection, seamlessly integrating the hardware / software experience and grants the unrestricted freedom to create in a user-friendly, intuitive format.
The combination of VIP and the Advance Keyboards maximizes workflow and ensures a playing experience that feels natural and enhances creativity – the natural, tactile feel of hardware fused with the unrivalled processing capability of virtual Instruments. Quickly find sounds based on instrument type, timbre, style or articulation from your entire VST library; sculpt immersive, expressive sounds and textures layering up to 8 separate instruments and patches per VIP instance; load up to 4 different VST effects per instrument channel to sculpt the perfect sound; put power into your performance with Pad Chord Progressions and user-friendly Key Control processors; and much more. From live performance to studio production, VIP’s user-friendly functionality coupled with a diverse feature set guarantees simple, seamless integration into your existing setup and provides the ultimate platform for unrestricted creative expression. Discover a new library of over 40 prebuilt popular multis to enable instant creativity out of the box.
Chop up and mix 2 gigs of samples ranging from deep ambient synth pad loops to vintage drum one shots. These are all designed to inspire your music production and provide professional sounding samples that will shine in your mix. Touch Loops perfectly captures the tone and intensity of each sample, so they enhance and complement any song, wherever you use them. This incredible value can be found in your M-Audio account, ready to be downloaded and chopped to your liking!
- Integrated 4.30-inch high-resolution full-color screen with dedicated interface buttons
- Screen provides 1:1 real-time feedback of plugin parameters
- Includes Virtual Instrument Player software–load, play and control any VST plugin
- Custom 49-key M-Audio semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch
- 9 faders 8 buttons for instant and seamless control of your DAW
- 8 performance-ready 360-degree knobs
- 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive drum pads with RGB illumination
- Dedicated pad bank, transport control, octave and performance buttons
- Roll mode, time division, pattern arpeggiator and tap tempo buttons
- Expression pedal and footswitch inputs; 5-pin MIDI IN/OUT
- The CTRL now comes with VIP 3 Plus, including a prebuilt Multi Library featuring popular songs, a 16GB download of over 10,000 sounds from industry-leading developers at AIR Music Technology, SONiVOX, and TOOLROOM RECORDS. This comprehensive collection of Instrument and FX plugins provides you with an instant palette of contemporary, sought-after sounds for both live performance and studio production a $1000 value.
VIP SOFTWARE SYTEM REQUIREMENTS
- 2GB free disk space for basic installation, 20GB free disk space for full content installation
- 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- Multi-core CPU
- 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows 7 32-Bit, Windows 7 64-Bit, Windows 8 64-Bit, or later
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 32.04″< x 12.36″ x 4.08* / 81.4cm x 31.4cm x 10.4cm
- Weight: 13.22 libs / 6.0k
- 1 available USB port
- 200 MB free disk space
- One of the highlights of the Cape Town music scene is the annual Kirstenbosch Gardens Summer Concerts. Every year many of our friends take part …
- Karen Zoid is one of the only musicians in South Africa to achieve critical acclaim for both English AND Afrikaans music. Because of this she …
- In the last few years, the humble ukulele has become one of the top-selling instruments in South Africa. They sound good, are incredibly portable, and …
- . After an absence of more than 30 years, Sipho “Hotstix” Mabuse and his band will be returning to the Baxter for a one-night celebration. …