Laney LX412 and LX412a Speaker Cabinets
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | June 8, 2017
Do you need power when you play? Do you often find yourself wishing you were louder? Have you seen old school rockers with their massive amp walls and thought to yourself, “Yeah, I need that”? Well then, the Laney LX412 is the perfect solution*!
LX412 and LX412a
Big speakers cabs do two things; first, they look amazing and second, they are loud! The LX412 range has been designed to deliver up to 200watts of pure power. There are no venues that you would realistically play, where 200watts per cab would not be enough power.
The Laney LX412 and the LX412a have been designed to not only work together tonally but visually as well. Whether you buy one or both as a pair, you are guaranteed great British tone.
That tone comes from the four Celestion speakers in the cab. Celestion is known for making some of the best and most popular drivers in the world. They are known to sound great and have an almost unmatched reliability.
In addition, these cabs have been built to be tough. They can easily withstand the rigours of the road. Tough, however, does not mean cumbersome; at least no in this case. The Laney LX412 and the LX412a both have comfortable side grips to help to carry them easier. Sure, it would be easier as a two man job, but you can still carry one by yourself with limited discomfort.
These cabs are the perfect addition to any musician who is playing in medium to large venues. If you ever find yourself wishing you had more power, then perhaps it’s time that you looked into getting a speaker stack.
For a full spec list, [click here]
*The LX412 and LX412a are both speaker cabinets. In other words, if you want to drive the cabinets you would need to have a head, or an amp powerful enough to power them. If you would like to chat to one of our guitar specialists about what amp would best suit you, please feel free to get in touch.
Your Music Industry News!
- There is more to percussion that just keeping time. Every percussion instrument has a different …Read More »
- What steps are you taking when Ensuring Consistent and Solid Tone? Most musicians have different …Read More »
- Laney 50th Anniversary and the Launch Of The LA100BL Apart from ushering in five decades …Read More »
- Do you know how to get the best live or recorded tone from your kit? …Read More »
- Get your FREE Gifts from Fender this August! From lunchboxes to T-Shirts and caps, and …Read More »