HH VECTOR – VRE-15
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | September 8, 2016
The Vector series is the ideal small to medium venue PA system, with an extensive range to suit any venue or sound reinforcement requirement.
Cabinets, drivers and Xovers are designed together as a system by our in house design team, combining years of experience not just of design, but also manufacture and usage of PA systems
· Compact Lightweight systems
· Clean, powerful sound
· Media player with Bluetooth connection
· Great versatility
· Renowned HH reliability
Ready for Anything .
Built to travel, the road-ready VRE Series is both lightweight and portable.
Moulded trapezoid cabinets allow for both upright or wedge-monitor placement with ease.
Supplied with a 35mm pole mount fitting as standard and comfortable side gran handles makes the VRE a joy to carry to and from the gig.
For the musician, DJ, Parties, your backyard barbeque or even just chilling. Vector VRE enclosures are the idea solution for whatever your sound reinforcement needs are.
Product Type Passive Front of House Enclosure
Impedance 8 Ohms
Woofer 1 x 15″ Driver
HF Driver 1″ exit compression driver
Speaker Connections 2 x Speakon compatible sockets
Cabinet Molded polypropylene
Grille Heavy Custom Punched gauge steel
Handles 2 x Side bar handles
Pole mount fitting Yes
Dimensions (HxWxD) (mm) 692 x 450 x 348
Weight 15 kg
Packed Weight 16.5 kg
Power Peak 800W
Power RMS 200W
- Why not give the gift of music? If you’ve never played an instrument before, buying Your First Instrument can be a daunting challenge. For some …
- If you’re looking to add a new element to your playing, you should consider adding a Roland SPD::ONE to your rig. This range of digital …
- If you’re looking for a Blues Festival that’s a little different, then you need to head south, all the way to the Deep South … …
- Ernie Ball has been making strings for well over 50 years, and in that time they’re refined and honed their craft. All of that experience …