HH VECTOR – VRE-15
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | September 8, 2016
The Vector series is the ideal small to medium venue PA system, with an extensive range to suit any venue or sound reinforcement requirement.
Cabinets, drivers and Xovers are designed together as a system by our in house design team, combining years of experience not just of design, but also manufacture and usage of PA systems
· Compact Lightweight systems
· Clean, powerful sound
· Media player with Bluetooth connection
· Great versatility
· Renowned HH reliability
Ready for Anything .
Built to travel, the road-ready VRE Series is both lightweight and portable.
Moulded trapezoid cabinets allow for both upright or wedge-monitor placement with ease.
Supplied with a 35mm pole mount fitting as standard and comfortable side gran handles makes the VRE a joy to carry to and from the gig.
For the musician, DJ, Parties, your backyard barbeque or even just chilling. Vector VRE enclosures are the idea solution for whatever your sound reinforcement needs are.
Product Type Passive Front of House Enclosure
Impedance 8 Ohms
Woofer 1 x 15″ Driver
HF Driver 1″ exit compression driver
Speaker Connections 2 x Speakon compatible sockets
Cabinet Molded polypropylene
Grille Heavy Custom Punched gauge steel
Handles 2 x Side bar handles
Pole mount fitting Yes
Dimensions (HxWxD) (mm) 692 x 450 x 348
Weight 15 kg
Packed Weight 16.5 kg
Power Peak 800W
Power RMS 200W
- What happens when you take three accomplished musicians and put them in the same band? You get something remarkable, something like coffee and Ouma’s Rusks, …
- The incredibly versatile DAW from Presonus that has been winning over musicians and producers with each successive release. Presented by Alistair Andrews, our Resident Studio …
- SECRETS, the American post-hardcore band from San Diego will be coming to South Africa on tour this month. As part of their tour, and in …
- As a musician, a metronome is one of the essential tools in your practicing arsenal. To be frank, if you are not regularly practicing with a …