Paul Bothner Music Disclaimer
Acceptance of our Terms
By visiting the website Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za), viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za), you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za). You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) and that your use of Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
Provision of Services
- You agree and acknowledge that Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
- Due to ongoing trading, please be aware that availability and pricing of items listed on our website might fluctuate. However, if a product as listed is unavailable, please be assured that where possible, we will make every effort to supply it to you as soon as possible.
- Paul Bothner music does not accept liability for incorrect spelling, printing errors (including prices), incorrect manufacturer’s specifications or changes, or grammatical inaccuracies in any product included on our website. Prices subject to change without notice.
You acknowledge and agree that Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
When you submit content to Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) you simultaneously grant Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za).
Termination of Agreement
The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided “As Is” and “As Available”. Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za). If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za). You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
Changes to the Terms
Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of Paul Bothner Music (www.bothner.co.za) (www.bothner.co.za) after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
June 07 2014
Your Music Industry News!
- This is a simple workshop aimed at the music leaders in your house of worship. …Read More »
- Presented by Stass, from the acclaimed and award winning band “Onbeskaamd” Where: Jean Village Music …Read More »
- Join Timothy Feder as he walks you through the essentials to effective and hassle free …Read More »
- Almost half your church service is spent on praise and worship. It is important then …Read More »
- Ernie Smith will be joining Timothy Feder at our N1 City Store on June 3rd. …Read More »