Glenwood Village Branch Manager
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | August 30, 2018
We are looking for a hardworking, experienced, motivated end energetic retail branch manager, with proven track record to manage our Glenwood Village Music Branch. The successful applicant will lead our team of experienced sales staff.
Applicants must be:
- Able to work under pressure
A proven track record of experience in a retail environment is crucial.
As Glenwood Village branch manager, you will be in direct contact with customers and as such, will be required to deliver excellent service. It is essential that the candidate has good working knowledge of music and musical instrument related equipment.
We offer highly competitive packages, with ample advancement and career opportunities.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Carel at:
- . When it comes to microphones, it is imperative that you select the right microphone for the job. Using the wrong mic is like using …
- . The 13th edition of Rocking the Daisies is just around the corner. To all our friends who are playing at or attending the festival, …
- . This workshop is aimed all bass players, guitarists or other instrumentalists who want to improve their soloing chops. Do you feel at though your …
- . Since its launch, the Mapex Prodigy kit has become one of the most popular entry-level drum kits on the market – and for good …