Essentials of Live Sound
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | June 7, 2017
Join Timothy Feder as he walks you through the essentials to effective and hassle free live sound.
What to Expect
This workshop is aimed at amateur and “Sunday Only” sound engineers. The purpose of the workshop is to empower the amateur sound engineer with enough info to make the church band sound its best.
Timothy will specifically look into:
Easy troubleshooting techniques and hacks for novice engineers. This is aimed specifically at smaller churches, where the local grocer ends up being the sound engineer.
Easy Front of House mixing and monitoring
Basic Artist Performer Positioning
For more Ministry Month Workshops, [Click Here]
More About Timothy Feder
Tim Feder is the Director of Sounds of the Nations South Africa. He is an artist, producer, studio engineer and songwriter. Tim runs the Sounds of the Nations Studio, which has released the works of many local gospel and worship artists.
Tim was selected to be a delegate at Mix With the Masters in 2014 where he trained under Jimmy Douglass (Engineer for Pharrell Williams, Timberland, Justin Timberlake & Alecia Keys). Timothy was worship pastor at His People Christian Church for 8 years before going full time with Sounds of the Nations.
Tim will be joined by Ernie Smith (Jazz Guitarist & Award Winning Recording Artist) & Josh Klinkenberg (Jesus Culture Artist from New Zealand).
Be sure to follow Tim on [Facebook]
Your Music Industry News!
- There is more to percussion that just keeping time. Every percussion instrument has a different …Read More »
- What steps are you taking when Ensuring Consistent and Solid Tone? Most musicians have different …Read More »
- Laney 50th Anniversary and the Launch Of The LA100BL Apart from ushering in five decades …Read More »
- Do you know how to get the best live or recorded tone from your kit? …Read More »
- Get your FREE Gifts from Fender this August! From lunchboxes to T-Shirts and caps, and …Read More »