Essential Music Theory – Free Workshop Notes
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | March 14, 2017
We recently hosted a workshop on Expanding Musicality, which was presented by Amanda Tiffin and Alistair Andrews.
The focus of the workshop was on Expanding Your Song Writing, using some music theory concepts.
During the course of the workshop, the presenters looked at subjects ranging from simple triads to modal interchange theory. We were fortunate enough to get a copy of the workshop notes, which are available for download. To download the notes, simply fill in the form below.
Your Music Industry News!
- This FREE workshop is an essential training workshop for all House of Worship sound engineers. …Read More »
- Join Timothy Feder and a few of his friends as they look at the finer …Read More »
- How can a modern legend like the Mustang digital amplifiers be improved? Simple— do it …Read More »
- Would you like to win a ROLAND JUNO-DS61? As part of the Roland National Keys …Read More »
- We’re running a 2-week sales blast on Ernie Ball 80/20 Earthwood Acoustic Strings! Does your …Read More »