Essential Music Theory – Free Workshop Notes
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | March 14, 2017
We recently hosted a workshop on Expanding Musicality, which was presented by Amanda Tiffin and Alistair Andrews.
The focus of the workshop was on Expanding Your Song Writing, using some music theory concepts.
During the course of the workshop, the presenters looked at subjects ranging from simple triads to modal interchange theory. We were fortunate enough to get a copy of the workshop notes, which are available for download. To download the notes, simply fill in the form below.
Your Music Industry News!
- If you’ve heard of Djent, then you have undoubtedly heard of Misha Mansoor, from the …Read More »
- It is once again time for the annual Wacken Metal Battle. The most intense and …Read More »
- You are invited to attend a FREE vocal workshop hosted by the Cape Town Big …Read More »
- It’s once again time for the annual Quay 4 Battle of the Bands, powered by …Read More »
- . Here we have a few EXAMPLES of our Long Weekend Legends Deals!* What better way …Read More »