Essential Music Theory – Free Workshop Notes
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | March 14, 2017
We recently hosted a workshop on Expanding Musicality, which was presented by Amanda Tiffin and Alistair Andrews.
The focus of the workshop was on Expanding Your Song Writing, using some music theory concepts.
During the course of the workshop, the presenters looked at subjects ranging from simple triads to modal interchange theory. We were fortunate enough to get a copy of the workshop notes, which are available for download. To download the notes, simply fill in the form below.
Your Music Industry News!
- OppiKoppi and Rocking the Daisies have decided to collaborate for the 2017 events. This year …Read More »
- Have you ever wondered whether you have what it takes to write a song that …Read More »
- It’s once again time for the annual Quay 4 Battle of the Bands, powered by …Read More »
- Known and respected for its world-class hospitality, The Franschhoek Cellar will now also offer patrons …Read More »
- It’s time for UCT to start hosting the SACM Concert Series 2017. Members of the …Read More »