Essential Music Theory – Free Workshop Notes
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | March 14, 2017
We recently hosted a workshop on Expanding Musicality, which was presented by Amanda Tiffin and Alistair Andrews.
The focus of the workshop was on Expanding Your Song Writing, using some music theory concepts.
During the course of the workshop, the presenters looked at subjects ranging from simple triads to modal interchange theory. We were fortunate enough to get a copy of the workshop notes, which are available for download. To download the notes, simply fill in the form below.
Your Music Industry News!
- The Philharmonia Choir of Cape Town is collaborating with The Phenomenal Opera Voices to bring …Read More »
- All drummers will learn the basic Rudiments, but do you know how to incorporate them …Read More »
- Head on down to the Crypt this Winter! Here are the dates for gigs and …Read More »
- Do you know what The Most Recognisable Bass Riff Ever is? Your mind is probably …Read More »
- If you’re in the Centurion area and are looking for music education, then the Jean Village …Read More »