Drum Month 2017
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | August 1, 2017
A month dedicated to the drummers out there.
Free drumming workshops, Fastest Hands (new format), win an Alesis Sample Pad Pro valued at R7 795 and get some amazing deals on drum gear! Country Wide and Online!
Mega Drum Deals!
ALL our drumming gear is on special. There is no better time of year to grab that snare you’ve had your eye on, or to upgrade your hardware. We’ve also got the percussionists out there sorted! Visit any of out stores* or shop online to see what we have available.
*Stock holding is different from store to store, so if one store doesn’t have what you’re looking for ask us to check the rest of our stores for you.
FREE Drum Clinics
A variety of FREE clinics happening all over the country, presented by some of the best drummers in South Africa. Among the presenters are the likes of Kevin Gibson, Sean Nunan, and many more. Make sure you arrive early for a workshop, as space is limited and attendance is usually large.
Fastest Drummer Contest – NEW FORMAT
Think you’re the fastest drummer around? Now’s your chance to challenge yourself and your friends to find out who really is the fastest among yourselves and the fastest in the country. Come in and see if you can set a high score!
Would you like to win an Alesis SamplePad Pro valued at R7 795? Enter In-Store to stand in line to win one. The lucky draw will take place at the end of Drum Month 2017
Every week we’ll be giving away some epic prizes on Facebook! So if you want to win some free loot, be sure to follow us.
Your Music Industry News!
- There is more to percussion that just keeping time. Every percussion instrument has a different …Read More »
- What steps are you taking when Ensuring Consistent and Solid Tone? Most musicians have different …Read More »
- Laney 50th Anniversary and the Launch Of The LA100BL Apart from ushering in five decades …Read More »
- Do you know how to get the best live or recorded tone from your kit? …Read More »
- Get your FREE Gifts from Fender this August! From lunchboxes to T-Shirts and caps, and …Read More »