COPA Day Gauteng
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | September 15, 2016
Go through and join COPA Gauteng for a day with live music performances, special offer announcements for 2017, competitions, staff and student interactions.
Campus of Performing Arts (COPA) was founded in 2001 and is a contemporary music college with campuses in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town and Durban. Our courses are taught by trained facilitators who are also music industry specialists and/or professional musicians, giving our students access to one of the most rounded and intensive practical programmes currently available anywhere in the world.
COPA offers full-time courses in:
Music Performance: Bass, Drums, Guitar, Keyboard, and Vocals;
Music Production (including Sound Technology, Sound Engineering and Disc Jockey); and Music Business.
Students are not only trained in their chosen major, but also in modules like Music Business and Music Culture to ensure that they are well prepared for a successful career in the music industry. Each campus boasts fit-for-purpose facilities with a recording studio, a technology room, a performance venue and practice facilities for use by its students.
All courses offered by our unique institution are accredited locally and articulate using RPL into qualifications offered internationally.
Campus of Performing Arts (Pty) Ltd is provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training until 31 December 2016 as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997. Registration certificate No.2011/HE07/004. Full accreditation by the CATHSSeta also allows COPA to train at an FET level as well as training previously disadvantaged individuals in the form of skills programmes, learnerships and bursaries (as and when SETA Funding permits), on courses found on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
Your Music Industry News!
- This FREE workshop is an essential training workshop for all House of Worship sound engineers. …Read More »
- Join Timothy Feder and a few of his friends as they look at the finer …Read More »
- How can a modern legend like the Mustang digital amplifiers be improved? Simple— do it …Read More »
- Would you like to win a ROLAND JUNO-DS61? As part of the Roland National Keys …Read More »
- We’re running a 2-week sales blast on Ernie Ball 80/20 Earthwood Acoustic Strings! Does your …Read More »