We Can Find It For You
In an attempt to further make your purchase experience more enjoyable, we highly recommend that you call one of our branches to find out if the item you are interested in, is actually available at that particular branch. We’d like to save you a trip to a branch that might be out of stock of what you need. It might, quite possibly, be available at another branch not too far away.
We are happy to also take orders for stock that we might have run out of, at the same discounted prices or any item that we can access. All you need to do, is place an order with a salesperson, send us proof of an EFT and we’ll proceed with the order.
Please feel free to send email inquiries as well, but note that the turnaround time for such communication is slower.
We have a wide range of stock that you might not be aware of, so please do pop in and have a look at what other options are available, perhaps even better than what you hoped for.
Your Music Industry News!
- This FREE workshop is an essential training workshop for all House of Worship sound engineers. …Read More »
- Join Timothy Feder and a few of his friends as they look at the finer …Read More »
- How can a modern legend like the Mustang digital amplifiers be improved? Simple— do it …Read More »
- Would you like to win a ROLAND JUNO-DS61? As part of the Roland National Keys …Read More »
- We’re running a 2-week sales blast on Ernie Ball 80/20 Earthwood Acoustic Strings! Does your …Read More »