We Can Find It For You
In an attempt to further make your purchase experience more enjoyable, we highly recommend that you call one of our branches to find out if the item you are interested in, is actually available at that particular branch. We’d like to save you a trip to a branch that might be out of stock of what you need. It might, quite possibly, be available at another branch not too far away.
We are happy to also take orders for stock that we might have run out of, at the same discounted prices or any item that we can access. All you need to do, is place an order with a salesperson, send us proof of an EFT and we’ll proceed with the order.
Please feel free to send email inquiries as well, but note that the turnaround time for such communication is slower.
We have a wide range of stock that you might not be aware of, so please do pop in and have a look at what other options are available, perhaps even better than what you hoped for.
Your Music Industry News!
- There is more to percussion that just keeping time. Every percussion instrument has a different …Read More »
- What steps are you taking when Ensuring Consistent and Solid Tone? Most musicians have different …Read More »
- Laney 50th Anniversary and the Launch Of The LA100BL Apart from ushering in five decades …Read More »
- Do you know how to get the best live or recorded tone from your kit? …Read More »
- Get your FREE Gifts from Fender this August! From lunchboxes to T-Shirts and caps, and …Read More »