An Introduction to House of Worship Sound Reinforcement and Mixing Techniques
By PAUL BOTHNER MUSIC | May 21, 2018
Join Paul Bothner Music in conjunction with Mackie South Africa for the third and final part in a three-part series aimed at House of Worship sound engineers.
Mandi (a.k.a the Digital Sangoma), Alan, and Rudi, the Paul Bothner Music Claremont sound reinforcement experts, will be presenting this FREE Ministry Month workshop. So if you or someone you know could use an introduction to House of Worship sound reinforcement and mixing techniques, this is the perfect workshop.
Where: Paul Bothner Music Claremont
Shop PO 01, Stadium on Main
Corner Central & Hawthorne Road
When: 30 May 2018
The objective of this workshop is to equip the average, part-time sound engineer with the basic knowledge to properly operate and tackle the common problems which face the majority of sound reinforcement systems.
Do you want to stay in the loop about other FREE workshops at Paul Bothner Music? Then be sure to sign up for our weekly e-newsletter. You can also take a look at the rest of our Ministry Month Workshops [here].
What to Expect
A no jargon, fit for purpose, easy to understand approach and presentation
- The basic lay-out and working of a Mixer
- Basic Mixing Rules for FOH
- Requirements Of Musician
- Sound Quality Requirements
- Creating The FOH and Monitor Mix
- Mixing Monitors From The FOH Console
- Sending Signal To The Monitor & FOH
If you have any questions, why not drop us a mail?
- . Do you want to stand in line to win a pair of Mackie MP-120 in-ear monitors? Of course you do! Fill in the form …
- . Music Exchange (MEX18), celebrates its 8th anniversary. MUSIC EXCHANGE (#MEX18), South Africa’s only entertainment-economy-focused conference, returns to Cape Town for the eighth time from …
- . All drummers run the risk of playing the same thing over and over again, without pushing boundaries or trying anything new. If you feel …
- . There is a misconception that if you become a good musician, that people will want to hire you. However, if you really want to …